14 Mar 2016

Pingshi as a place where you make a wish

This article is going to be about my last trip in Taiwan (day before my departure). Amy and her family took me to Pingshi which  (as I discovered) is very famous and popular place for Taiwanese. Why? Keep reading.

2 things you need to know about Pingshi:
- according to tradition you write here a New Year wish on the lantern
- place became famous thanks to some movie so now everybody wants to visit this place

Let´s see how Pingshi looks like. For some reason I love this view.



Can you see Chinese lanterns in the air?


This place is really popular which means also crowded. My friends had to watch me all the time so I wouldn´t get lost.






I´m writing my wishes for 2016. My biggest wish is every year the same. It is to be healthy (me as well as my family and friends).


Our Chinese lantern is ready. All of us finished writing their wishes.


Here you can watch a video how our Chinese lantern is flying.


With Hana, Yuan, Amy and her family.


Typical Asian  look in the picture.


The train is approaching the station.


Beautiful local bridge.


Me & Yuan & Hana & Ching Ching



I really enjoyed my time in Pingshi. Now I´m just curious if my wishes for 2016 will come true. I will do my best. I promise.


Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment