14 Mar 2016

Sun Moon Lake as the best lake in Taiwan

I had a chance to spend few days in Jasmine´s hometown- Taichung. From there we made a trip to Sun Moon Lake. Why? Because I wanted to. She let me choose. And since my flatmate Honza who spent 6 months in Taiwan made me a presentation about this country, I fall in love with pictures of Sun Moon Lake. So at the end of the day the choice was clear. We are going to Sun Moon Lake.

We are ready for our boat. I´m so excited.



Local Christmas tree. Do you have any wish? You can put it on the tree.


The view of Sun Moon Lake. Just beautiful.


Me and Jasmine. Have you noticed Jasmine´s bag by Coach? Yes, I´ve got the same at thome. We both bought it in the U.S.


So happy that I´m in Taiwan. Still can´t believe it.


Everybody wants to take a picture with this stone. Do you see this long queue?






We are waiting for our boat which is going to take us to another part of Sun Moon Lake.






Cable car story. Jasmine was the only brave enough who agreed with Cable car.


One moment is raining, few minutes later the sun is shining. We are listening both favourite song: "Can´t fight the Moonlight". It is old but I really loved the movie when I was a kid.


Me with Jasmine´s little sister.


So, what do you think? If you ever go to Taiwan, Sun Moon Lake is one of the places you shouldn´t miss.

Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment