14 Mar 2016

Moncoeur as a place where you can get married

This article is going to be full of love. I know, that Valentine´s day already passed,ok? But still, I want to share with you guys, my experience with place called Moncoeur in Taiwan. If you plan to get married in Taiwan, this article might give you some ideas about wedding venue.

Here are few things about Moncoeur:

- situated in Taichung
- popular place for weddings
- romantic place for couples, sunday walk
- nice church
- gift shops


Our tour can start.

We are entering Moncoeur.


I have no idea what they say, but definitely it is full of love :-)


Look at this house.






Kissing couples. This would be perfect picture with my boyfriend :-)


Book of love.

Snowmen & me & Yi Chi


Beatiful white church.


Wedding decoration.


How to say "I love you" in different languages.


Coffee time.






Me & Jasmine & Jasmine´s sister


If my boyfiend was there with me, I would definitely take him to this place. I´m not very romantic person, but come on. In my opinion it is a nice place where to spend sunday. 

All you need is LOVE.


Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment