5 Nov 2014

Halloween is about partying

Hello.
Do you like Halloween? I do. I mean, I like partying and for me Halloween is all about partying. We don´t take it that seriously in the Czech Republic. We usually just go out. Anyway I also believe in magic (don´t judge me, please). The most I like witches- the good ones, of course. So I am usually a witch. What about you, guys? :-)

Halloween-house party in England, 2011
In case you don´t recognize me I am that witch on the left.

Having a pumpkin is necessary.

Halloween-birthday party in Liberec, 2010 I guess?
I was a man from Scotland. I remember now that I was actually the only one who didn´t look scary at all so everybody made a fun of me. 


Me and my friends Kata and Marketa.

Halloween in the U.S., 2014
This september I was preparing stuff for Halloween in the U.S. I have to say that they take it very seriously here. I wanted to show you more photos but it is so much disgusting that I just couldn´t.
This one is acceptable (more or less).

Ok, I show you at least one disgusting photo but just one. This is a pizza made of humans. It is so disgusting, right??

How did you celebrate your Halloween last week? On saturday I am going to a big Halloween-birtday party. So my Halloween is not over. Not yet.
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment