13 Nov 2014

International Conference in Prague

Hi guys.
On tuesday I attended  International Conference called "Winning by quality" in Prague. If there is some important event like this, most of the time you have to go to Prague. For me it´s ok because it takes only 1 hour by bus. The ticket price of this conference was incredible 4235 kč which is around 155 euro. I was there for free because my teacher had arranged it for us (me and couple of other students and teachers from my university).

National house of Vinohrady- our venue.

This is how it looks inside.

The prove that I have been there.

During the afternoon I participated in workshop focus on innovation. Official language: English. Finally I could speak English again. I just love this language. In my group they chose me as leader to speak for all of us. Lucky me :-)

Our lecturer was Chris Hakes. He also gave us these amazing books for free.

Prague during the night.

After the conference I arranged a meeting with one of my friends. This summer Peťan spent a month in Australia and as you know I spent 4 months in the U.S. so there was so much to talk about.


I have enjoyed Prague as always and you can meet me there again on saturday because I am going to visit my czech friends that I know from the U.S.
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment