18 Nov 2014

Weekend in Prague with my friends from Kings Dominion

Hi guys.
What´s up? It just happened that last weekend I went to Prague. Again. I know. Twice during one week. However this time I was visiting my Czech friends who I know from the U.S.  Let´s have a look how was the weekend we spent all together.

Prague-city center
Me and Tyna
Me and Bohunka

They were just opening new shopping center last week. This head you can meet in front of it. It is actually quite fascinating.

Petřín-observation tower
It is kind of Czech Eiffel Tower, right?

What can I say? My friends told me that I have to put a photo on my blog describing my outfit so here you go.
My outfit: coat by River Island from England, jeans by Adidas from Portugal, shoes and scarf by Atmosphere from England, handbag by Tommy Hilfiger from the U.S.
A friend of mine always calls me international. He´s got a point :-)

The view of Prague

Let´s party, shall we?
Kings Dominion meeting. I am so happy that I could see you again, guys. We started in place called PopoCafePetl which was surprisingly cheap. After that dancing in Zlaty strom and Nebe. I love dancing in disco clubs so when I am in Prague, of course I have to go.
Bohnice
Next day my friends Tyna and Bohunka took me to Bohnice-madhouse or I perefere to call it psychiatric hospitals. This place is quite famous in the Czech Republic. No, I did not stay there!!
Main building
Bohnice area

People who are living here can go and spend some time with animals which is really nice, I think.

Three of us. Also crazy people :-)

Botanical garden
At the end my friends showed me local botanical garden. It´s for free because it´s already November. Such as beautiful colours, don´t you think?
my new handbag by Tommy Hilfiger from the U.S.

How was your weekend? I love spending time with my friends so I guess see you soon? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment