28 Oct 2014

My friends from Prague visiting me in Liberec.

Hi guys.
How are you doing? I am fine, I guess. This weekend was a bit different for me. Do you wanna know why? Keep reading then.
As you know during the summer I was working in the U.S. where I´ve met so many great people from all around the world. I miss you guys, btw. Anyway, some of them live very close to me. Today, ladies and gentlemen, I present you my two friends Bohunka and Kristyna. They are both from the capital, which is Prague.

Finally all together.
The dam in Liberec.
Time for a coffee..
Cafe without a concept.
City centre of Liberec.
Town hall
Fountain

A bit of everything.
local museum
shopping center
We are eating dinner in my favourite Italian restaurant.
Pizzeria Franko
After that we went to Golf bar to meet some other friends that we know from the U.S. Later we had to try the best disco club in Liberec which is Huť.

Next day my stepfather took us to a local technical museum. We have 3 historical cars over there. You can see them on the photo below.
technical museum
I asked my stepfather if he can give us a ride somewhere in one of his historical cars. For me these are normal stuff but for my friends it was the first time they tried to ride in a car like this. We decided to go to Jested which is a very famous mountain. On the top there is a television transmitte. Unfortunately we couldn´t see anything because there was a fog everywhere.
Me and Tyna.
I am very happy that finally some of my friends outside the Liberec have visited me here. So, who wants to be next? :-)
Me and Bohunka.

No comments:

Post a Comment