24 Oct 2014

The celebration of my name Michaela

According to Czech calendar we celebrate my name Michaela on 19.10. I like my name. Also, like the meaning of it. In Hebrew language my name means similar to God. Michaela came from name Michael which is one of the apostles. In terms of Japanese translation my name means something like smell beautifully which is the truth. I am using Burberry, so come on.

First of all I got money. I used it for hairdresser and beautician. My mom also paid me a seasonal ticket to the sports center because I have to do something after 4 longs months in the U.S. where I did basically nothing. 

It is nice package, isn´t it?

Tickets to the theatre.

This should help me also with my varicose veins problems.

If you know me, then you know that I love chocolate and all sweets.

I got some special hat which should get warm during the winter and cold during the summer. Honestly I still don´t get it but in the shop they said that only 3 hats like this came to Liberec so at least I will not probably meet any other person with this hat.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment