12 Oct 2014

I am 25 years old.

Hi guys.
I am already back in Liberec (my hometown). Yesterday was my birthday so I had to properly celebrate it with my family and after that with friends, of course.

So, here you can see my presents. Basically I got money so I could buy something when I was still in the U.S. Then I got some other money which I am saving for my next trip.

My mom bought for me this amazing dress by Calvin Klein. This was a big surprise for me. Love it.


I always drink a coke and eat pizza.
Pizza prosciutto



 Love desserts.

Believe me or not my mom forgot to give me one more present. Actually I forgot about this one as well. I just realized few hours later when I was wondering that something is missing.
also from the U.S.




I am not the only one in our family who has a birthday on the 11.10. Miky is 7 according to human years.

The time is running so fast. Yesterday I turned to 25. I know that I look maybe a little bit younger. Ok,maybe I look really young like I hope at least 20 but I think that one day I will appreciate it.

Today I don´t feel very well because yesterday I was drinking too much with my friends. Also, I wanna thank you guys for your birthday wishes and presents. I am very lucky that I have friends like you.
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment