17 Oct 2014

Fashion chronicle: 4 months of shopping in the U.S.

Hi guys.
I finally washed all my clothes (actually my mother did) thus few days ago I took some photos for you to see what I´ve bought in the United States of America. In my defense I have to say that it has been looong 4 months of shopping which means a lot of stuff.

Here you go.

My favourite brand Coach.

It´s so cheap. Especially during the summer in sale.

I also like Tommy Hilfiger which is quite expensive in the Czech Republic and quite cheap in the United States.

I don´t know how this happened but at the end of the summer I got 3 new sunglasses. The first (black) one are by Oscar de la Renta and cost me like 10 dollars.

My new blouse.

Ralph Lauren. I just couldn´t resist. Of course I had to buy at least one Polo T-shirt.

Adelka as my fashion consultant.

Calvin Klein. It just happened that I didn´t know which jacket I like the most. So, I just bought all of them.

If I had to choose just one, it would be so difficult, right?

Actually most of my clothes from the U.S. are by Calvin Klein. It wasn´t the purpose by the way.
Just to summarize it: I love shopping in the U.S. American brands in the outlets are so cheap. I have to come back one day for sure.
Have a nice weekend, I will :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment