5 Aug 2014

My weekend in Baltimore

My friend Vendy from the Czech Republic is now working in Hard Rock Cafe in Baltimore. I spent with her 2 days.
Baltimore as a city is all about harbor which  is just like city center, I would say. I love seaports. This place reminded me a bit of Cardiff, Wales.

Downtown Baltimore: Inner Harbor





The weather was bad but we still enjoyed it.
U.S. flags are just everywhere
My outfit: shirt by U.S. Polo assn.-purchased in NY, leggins by Atmosphere from England, handbag by Levis, shoes by Lacoste, sunglasses by Bebe from the U.S.

One of the best views of Baltimore is from the hill which you can see from the harbor.


The view from hotel Marriott is also magnificent. I didn't live in this place,btw. Vendy and I just did sneak in there.





Typical skyscrapers.
T-shirt by Mustang, jeans by H&M.

Random photos





Night life
Well, what can I say about party in Baltimore? I was a bit drunk, maybe more than a bit, you know me. Basically clubs in the U.S. are not like "Miami style" so you have a bar or pub and there you can dance. On friday we went to some swimming pool party for black people and then to this area-you can see on the photo below, where you pay 10 dollars and you can go to like 6 different places-"clubs"

The clubs always close around 2 a.m.which I honestly do not understand but ok. We went to eat some pizza and suddenly was like 3:30 and some guys were supposed to gave us a ride home but nothing happened.So at the end we were walking in Baltimore, all alone in let's say some kind of "dangerous" neighbourhoods and some policewoman saw us so she was the one who gave us a ride after all.

Shopping
my favourite place in the mall




This mall is located like 2 min. from the harbor. There is an amazing Chinese restaurant. I ordered some chicken with rice and noodles and for very big portion I paid only 5,25 dollars.

And finally one photo of me and my friend Vendy.

In a moment I am going to Niagara Falls so I gotta go.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment