29 Jul 2014

Richmond as the capital of Virginia

Hi guys.
Few days ago I went with my friends to Richmond. This city is also a capital of state Virginia and it is very close to the place where I am currently living- Doswell.
This is our group- David from Ecuador, Jasmine from Taiwan, Bohunka and Kristyna from Prague.
Virginia State Capitol
Let' s have a look at Richmond. It' s considered as the 9th the most dangerous city in the U.S. Well, the truth is that almost everyone was looking at us because there are mostly black people. However I would say that during the day it's more or less safe. On the other hand during the night you should be careful where you are going.
local church
Washington Monument
Me in Richmond.
leggins and sandal by Atmosphere, T-shirt by Calvin Klein, handbag by Adidas, sunglasses by D&G, earrings by Guess

The area around Virginia State Capitol is very nice.

Virginia Civil Rights Monument.

Inside Virginia State Capitol. You can go there for free and it' s quite interesting.

Do you like to sing? We saw Americal Idol casting. No, I didn't go there. However I was singing karaoke in Kings Dominion once.

On the bridge.

Along the river.

Yes, this is all Richmond. I recommend you to visit this city because as you can see from the photos it's quite nice. There are also lots of museums but I didn't have time to go there so far.

My lunch in some Irish restaurant. I paid like 18 dollars and even didn't like it. It should be something with shrimps. Never again.

Me and my co-workers Jasmine and David.

That's all for today. On Thursday I am going to Baltimore to visit my friend Vendula.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment