23 Jul 2014

A trip to the outlet mall in Williamsburg

Hi guys.
I am very happy because last two days I spent with my friend Vendula from the Czech Republic who is working in Baltimore. She came to visit me in Richmond. Yesterday we went to some local club and today our plan was shopping as you can see on the photos below.
There is a huge outlet mall in city called Williamsburg. It takes one hour by bus so it's quite close. The ticket costs around 12 dollars.

This is how it looks like there.

Basically every brand is placed in some small house. That' s why it seems so huge, you have to walk a little bit.

Michal Kors is cheaper here than in Europe but still quite expensive, I think. I like some handbags but the prices are around 200 dollars so I am nor sure if I buy it, maybe one day...

When I go shopping it's always the same. I spend a lot of money but it's worth it.

My friend Vendula from the Czech Republic.

My new umbrella by Coach.
A gift for my mom




All my bags in Richmond.

I really enjoyed this trip with my friend Vendula and for sure I will go to some outlet mall again. I just have to save some money first.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment