2 Jul 2014

My current life in the United States

Hi guys.
I am doing well in the U.S. It' s really hot here so I am happy as always. Let' s have a look how is my life going.

My accomodation
This is a place where I am currently living. It' s a bit in the middle of nowhere but it' s not such as big deal. The only thing which is killing me like every day are mosquitos.


My supermarket
This is a place where I buy some food. And like in almost every country I have ever lived, also here there is a shop everything for 1 dollar.



My typical lunch
I don' t really cook here because I am lazy and also due to lack of time. In the United States this is how typical food looks like. It' s unhealthy enough but what can I do, right?


My job
And finally the most important thing here- my job. As I already told you I am working in the place which is for kids and I do like my job.
dress by H&M from Barcelona, sunglasses by D&G from Lisbon, handbag by Adidas from Italy, shoes by Atmosphere from England
That would be probably everything for today. Next week I am going to Atlantic City so I am gonna show you how was my trip.
See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment