25 Aug 2014

My free time in the U.S.

Hi guys.
How are you doing? Today I am gonna tell you something about my free time, here in the United States. Of course, I do not work at all times. I have some fun as well. Last month I had always 2 days off per week. This month it's only 1 day off because the park is now closed already at 8 p.m. Anyway, on the photos below you can see what I usually do.

In Virginia the temperature is very high during the summer. Let's say around 40 degrees.
our swimming pool
I just love spending summer abroad.
As employees we can go to the park for free anytime we want. We didn't even plan it but one day it happened that we were singing karaoke over there. Our song was Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

singing karaoke

I already told you that I am working in Planet Snoopy. Sometimes I go with my friends to ride. Before I came here I was so afraid of all rides in the world. Thanks to my friends I overcame my fear and now I can ride everything I want.

me and my Czech friends

Local Eiffel Tower.
This Eiffel Tower was actually even more expensive than the real one in Paris. Anyway, there is an amazing view. You can see everything around, which is basically our park and forest.
me and view from Eiffel Tower
View of the park.


This was my first big ride ever where I had to face my fear and I made it.

Dominator is my favourite ride.

Intimidator 305 belongs to the world's top 10 fastest roller coasters. Guess,what? I made it as well. I'm so proud of myself.

One day I also went to dinosaur area which is located in our park, Kings Dominion. I know that these stuff are mainly for kids,ok? But we had so much fun.
sunglasses by D&G, T-shirt by Roxy, leggings and sandals by Atmosphere, handbag by Levis
See you later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment