11 Aug 2014

Niagara Falls as the most famous waterfall in the world

Who would not want to see Niagara Falls, right? Probably the most famous waterfalls in the whole world. It's located on the border between Canada and United States. People say that better view is from Canadian side. I don't know about that but from American side it's just incredible. From Doswell it takes about 10-11 hours by bus. Yes, it is far away..

First what you should do is to buy this discovery pass which costs 36 dollars but every cent is worth it, trust me. 5 main attractions are included.
Niagara Falls State Park sign




1. Cave of the Winds
For this trip you will get yellow raincoat for free as well as sandal. In my opinion this was the best part of all trip to Niagara Falls. The atmosphere is just amazing. You are as close to the waterfall as it is possible.
This is your position.




I am very happy for these photos because it is not easy to take some. Firstly for the weather conditions and secondly there are too many people who want exactly the same photo as you.
just me
Kristyna, Zaneta, me and Bohunka

2. Maid of the Mist
You will get another raincoat for free. You go very close to waterfall by boat. Without this trip my experience with Niagara Falls would be very poor. 600,000 gallons of water falling right in front of you. I recommend you to take sunglasses with you because otherwise I would see really nothing.
Me and my blue raincoat
Our boat





Me and view of the Niagara Falls.
American-on the left side and Canadian side on the right




This is Canada. I haven't been there but I am sure that one day I will.

Niagara Scenic Trolley
This pass also included unlimited rides by this trolley.

We were lucky because sometimes there is a kind of show. These people represent some other famous people from past who have something to do with Niagara Falls.

3. Niagara Aquarium
This aquarium is not big but it is really nice.

4. Niagara Gorge Discovery Center
This was actually very quick stop. I did not enjoy it that much. You can find here a lot of talking about history of Niagara Falls.





5. Niagara: Legends of Adventure Movie
I didn't go there to watch this movie. It's about 45 min. For me it was enough to watch 11 min. movie in Discovery center about Niagara Falls and I almost fell asleep anyway. However some of my friends say that this movie was actually good.

Random photos
Local Statue of Liberty
Local bench





All girls need to stick together.
Kristyna, Bohunka, me and Zaneta
And finally one last photo of our Czech group. We had really good time there. The rest of my Czech friends-about 20 people went to Niagara Falls by car.
See you later,guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment