20 Aug 2014

Trip to Virginia Beach with my friends from Taiwan

Here, in the U.S. I have many friends from Taiwan and I really like them. So, I was very happy when we decided to go on a trip together. Last week we rented a car. Our aim was to go to Virginia Beach which is the most famous beach in Virginia state.

This is our car. I just love it.

We stopped in Williamsburg first because there is an outlet. This photo is from place called Pottery-it's a kind of marketplace.
singlet by Only, skirt by Forever 21, handbag by Levis, sunglasses by Bebe, sandal by Atmosphere

Unfortunately on the way to Virginia Beach we got stuck in traffic. That was just horrible. However I understand that everybody wants to go to the beach.

Here we go. Finally we arrived- later during the afternoon.

If I compare this beach with beaches in south of Europe, for instance Italy, Spain etc. I would say that Europe's beaches are better. Of course, I am not talking about Miami,Florida. That's totally different story.





Me and my friends from Taiwan.

Just me. I was trying to make a jumping photo. Well, you can see the result.





Me and Amy (Ching Ching is her Chinese name) one of my best friends from Taiwan. Jasmine, my other best friend from Taiwan went there by bus so unfortunately we didn't meet.

Virginia Beach during the night.





To be honest I don't know why but I didn't feel "the atmosphere in the air" as I always feel in places where there are beaches. Maybe it's because we arrived so late but also during the night I didn't feel anything. Anyway, the trip was nice and I am very happy that we made it. We came back at 3:45 in the morning.
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment