20 Dec 2013

How was my Erasmus life in Barcelona

Hola chicos.
My Erasmus life in Barcelona is over now. I am a bit sad because I love this city very much and I would like to stay a bit longer, obviously. However everything has an ending.  So, I will just say one thing: my erasmus life in Barcelona as well as in Lisbon was just amazing and I have so many wondeful memories which I will remember forever...

Party&Bars&Restaurants
Yes, it is true. Erasmus is more or less about party. At least once or twice per week I was going to drink my favourite Mojito to bar Rosa Negra. Sometimes I went to club (my friends in Barcelona are not as "party animals" as I am, so it was only few times), or it was just house party. Don´t forget a restaurant once per week. Anyway, In Barcelona you have so many amazing places, so you just need to choose one.

bar Rosa Negra before disco

London Bar- favourite place of Picasso
 Travelling 
I love travelling. It is like my biggest love. What I had to see during my erasmus:
1. The Capital- Madrid (of course I had to visit the capital of Spain). Then we went to Escorial and Zaragoza.
2. trip to mountain- Montserrat. I like hiking and Montserrat is the best place.
3. trips around Barcelona- Costa Brava, Figueres, Girona, Sitges, Taragona.
4. go by plane- Ibiza. Of course I had to go somewhere by plane. It is like a duty for erasmus people :-) Also we took a ferry to Formentera (the island with one of the best beaches in Europe).
5. bicycle tour- with my couchsurfing friends. I am so happy that I had this opportunity.


Formentera

Sitges


bicycle tour

Visits from the Czech Republic
My visitors were: my classmate from uni Lucka, my mother and her boyfriend, engaged couple (in that time, now already married) Marketa and Frantisek

with Marketa and Franta-Ibiza

With Lucka- Barcelona
 Beach 15 min. from my house
Yes, I had the best location. My house was only 15 min. by walk from the beach. So, you can imagine how I was spending my weekends. The beach in Badalona is much more better than the one in Barcelona. It is not so crowded and there is a lower possibility that somebody will rob you.

beach in Badalona

during my weekends
 Trips by motor scooters with my local friends
Yes, I have some friends from Barcelona. Guille, who I know from my Erasmus in Lisbon and Roger who I met though couchsurfing. They took me few times to Barcelona by scooter and showed me around. Thank you very much, guys. I love motor scooters ever since and I wanna buy one for myself in the future.


Internship
I was working in Web marketing department which was really nice experience for me. I have learnt something new and I am very grateful that I had a chance like this.

at work

my internship was in this building
Gaudi as a symbol of Barcelona
We have decided (me and my colleague Petra) that we wanna see all important buildings by Gaudi in Barcelona. I gotta admit that it cost us lots of money but I do not regret at all. It is totally worth it, trust me. I am also very fascinated by his architecture.
- Sagrada Familia (the entrance is around 20 euros)
- Casa Mila or " La Pedrera" (the entrance is 16,5 euro)
- Casa Batllo (the entrance is around 17 euros)
- Palau Guell (the entrance is 8 euros)
- Parc Guell (the entrance is 8 euros)


Casa Mila

Palau Guell
Shopping
Oh my God, I love shopping. The best brand in Barcelona for me was Zara. It is a Spanish brand so they have really everything (not like in another countries where you can buy barely half of the things). I mean, do they have a perfumes in your country, for example?



Barcelona, I never say goodbye. So, I guess see you later then.



 Adios amigos
Hasta luego


No comments:

Post a Comment