5 Dec 2013

Christmas is coming to Barcelona

Hola chicos.
The time passes quite fast and I am coming back to Liberec very soon ( which means Christmas with lots of snow and cold weather). In last few days the weather was just incredible, around 16 degree. However I never believed that I say this: I miss you snow (probably if I was in the Czech Republic now I would gladly accept the offer of warm weather and sea as I have here right now).

Do you wanna see how it looks like before Christmas in Barcelona? Check the photos below.

Avenida Portal de l' Angel
One of the Christmas trees in Barcelona

Ronda de la Universitat
Christmas tree in Badalona


in the shop
El Corte Ingles
very nice blue christmas tree
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Barcelona during these days 
Placa de Catalunya
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes


Parc de la Ciutadella
Parc de la Ciutadella
beach in Badalona during the afternoon
Palm tree
Do you prefere Chritmas in cold with snow or Christmas in warm with sea? Well, honestly I don' t know...
Adios
Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment