9 Dec 2013

Fashion chronicle: My dresses by H&M

Ola chicas.
As you already know I like H&M, a lot. Recently I found out that I have many dresses from this brand. All of them I bought in England, only last one are from Barcelona. Sometimes, I like some pieces of clothes in more colours and I can't decide which one I like more so I just buy both (when there is a good price, of course).


I usually wear this dress with leggings or when I go to the beach.

Algarve- south of Portugal
sunglasses: Dorothy Perkins, shoes:Atmosphere





This dress cost me 3 pounds, I think. I wear it also when I go to the beach. The photo is from the beach in Badalona (suburb of Barcelona).

shoes:Atmoshphere(England),sunglasses:M&S

 This dress I will remember forever because I was wearing it during my graduation in England.

 in England. shoes: S.Oliver, handbag: Motivi, jacket: Reserved
party in Ibiza, shoes: H&m,







Yes, I have the same in grey colour. It was so cheap and I couldn' t resist. I wear it when I go to the club because it is quite luxury look. What do you think?

party in Mojito club in Barcelona

When I was studying in England something changed in terms of my fashion style. I started to be more open when I saw all the girls in dresses every single day (even when was fucking cold). So, 3 years ago I would never wear dress like this.

Lisbon, sunglasses: D&G, handbag: Guess, shoes: Atmospehere

 The thing is that I wanted this dress in blue colour in the first place. However I couldn't find it in any shop. So, I bought the one above. Then one day I found it in blue so I had to buy it, obviously.

with my friends in Lisbon, handbag: Guess

 Another black party dress
It was in sale and cost me 3 pounds. Who could resist, right?

party in Lisbon
My new blue dress
I bought it in Barcelona few weeks ago. It is from collection for children.

Formentera

No comments:

Post a Comment