29 Nov 2017

Žebrák and Točník Castles

This is one of those articles related to castles. When I was a kid, my parents were taking me very ofthen to some castle or chateau. Of course, in that time, it was quite boring for me. Now, I love it. I don´t know much about the history but happy to lear something new.

There are 2 castle very close to each other-few minutes by walk. So, if you decide to go for a weekend trip to area of Beroun (not far from Prague), definitely visit both.


When you walk to Tocnik Castle, you can also see the Zebrak Castle in backround.




Točník Castle








Which one would you choose? I recommend visit both.


The castle Žebrák
In the translation it means a person who is begs for instance for a money.






This is one of those tips on a Saturday or Sunday trip outside of Prague.


Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment