29 Nov 2017

Stockholm as the capital of Sweden

During the last few days I just can´t stop thinking about Stockholm. You probably know, that I prefer South of Europe instead of North because I love hot. Last year, it was my first time visiting North. And I must say that I totally fall in love with Stockholm. I spent there 5 days. The prices are about 3 times higher than in the Czech Republic. This trip was also reunion with my friend Martin who I have met during Erasmus project in Italy. 

We had a chance to go to Amusement park. I got a bit scared in House of Horror - don´t judge me :-)








The metro card is valid also for this historical tram.





There are several metro stations which are really special.





Sweeden is a kingdom.
















I´m sure about one thing. It was my first time, but not the last. I love this city.


Definitely I will see you again, Stockholm.
Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment