29 Nov 2017

Santa Domenica as a place with beautiful beaches

Hi,
I really don´t know how it happened but I totally forgot to show you photos from Santa Domenica. It is a little village in Calabria which I visited last summer. This summer I went to the area of Cinque Terre - show you pictures later. Santa Domenica is a good starting point for making trips around. Just be aware that there is no machine for buying train tickets so you have to arrange it in advance.

The arrival to Santa Domenica was quite an advanturebecause me and my friend Petra arrived around 5 am in totally dark. Of course ww walked the other way for half on hour and ended up in kind of jungle.













I highly recommend this restaurant. They cook delicious!




Local square where kids play a football.




Our accommodation was like 5 min. by walk to this wonderful beach. Also, most of the tourist there were Czechs.


Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment