17 Sept 2018

Vienna as a traditional place for reunions with my friends from Taiwan

Dear friends,
I have been in Vienna many times. I don´t wanna bored you with the same pictures so I am always trying to post something different. City of Vienna officially became traditional place for reunions with my friends from Taiwan. Marlene, my rommate from W&T programme in the U.S. is so kind that she always host us. And also as my friends told me, the flights from Taipei are much cheaper to Vienna that Prague :-)

2017 versus 2018

With Amy - 2017
With Jasmine - 2018

A few photos from Vienna.




















A bit of Gastronomy

Schnitzel - traditional meal in Austria and the portion is always so huge that I can never eat it all.


Cafe Central - one of the most famous cafes in Viennna.




What I love about my friends from Taiwan is that they always wanna share food. So I can try more different things and don´t have to finish it all.



The only place in the whole world where I eat Sacher cake - hotel Sacher.



Vapiano is must.

I love reunions. I´m so grateful for friends like these two.


Regards
Miska

No comments:

Post a Comment