17 Sept 2018

Karlovy Vary as the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic

There is an article in Chinese which recommends top 10 places in the Czech Republic to visit. City of Karlovy Vary is one of them. So, when my friend Jasmine came to visit me, it was on her bucket list.

It is crazy but this year I visited Karlovy Vary 3 times. First time with Jasmine as a tourist, second time due to my job - I organize an event Roadshow in Grandhotel Pupp and third time I organized a golf tournament.

A few facts
... founded by King and Emperor Charles IV.
... one of the most famous spa towns in Europe
... many colonnades
...healthy water for free
... the most fasmous hotel in the Czech Republic - Grandhotel Pupp
... well known for glass as well as golf 
... popular among Russian tourists

A few photos from my visit as a tourist
















A bit of gastronomy

Spa wafers

Trdelnik

My new favourite Italian restaurant called Palermo.



Famous cake from Grandhotel Pupp.


We are going at the top of the hill by cable car to see the whole city.





Jasmine is one of my closest friends and I love travelling with her. We really had a great time in Karlovy Vary. I would say that everyone should visit this place at least once.


A few photos from golf tournament and the view from Grandhotel Pupp.



I totally love this view of Karlovy Vary.


Regards
Miska

No comments:

Post a Comment