4 Dec 2017

Village Rohozná + scary Castle Svojanov

In the Czech Republic is quite populat to have so called cottages. One of my friends have the cottage in a little village Rohozná. The Castle Svojanov is something like 20 min. by walk from this village. I highly recommend you visiting this castle because for me personally, it has been one of the best tours in my life so far. I don´t have any photos from inside the Castle, because it is forbidden and I don´t want to get in trouble with ghosts and others.

You should know:
- located in Pardubice Region
- this castle is the second most terrifying in the Czech Republic

A village Rohozná u Poličky.








Tatratea from Slovakia can´t miss at our Tatra Team weekend trip.



The Castle Svojanov.






At the top of the tower in Castle Svojanov. Next time I wanna go there for a night tour.


Regards
Miska

No comments:

Post a Comment