4 Dec 2017

Rakotzbrücke as a Devil´s Bridge in Germany

I actually didn´t know about this place and most of my friends either. I found out that it is quite popular from traveling discussions and forums on facebook. Imagine, how happy I was when I saw on the map that it is quite close. The Devil´s Bridge - only the name itself is fascinating.

You should know:
- just 2 hours by car from Liberec
- Germany
- fairytale bridge
- very close to parking place, like 5 min. by walk
- soemtimes I make trips during bad weather because it always means there won´t be any people

The weather was really bad so we took the advantage of it. Empty parking (just one car from the Czech Republic).


The weather in November.







Our Tatra team.


The Devil´s Bridge + rainy = amazing atmosphere and no people at all.


Ciao
Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment